NCO Financial Systems 401k Retirement Plan (US Only)
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan, during the first open enrollment, after 3 months of employment with NCO.
- Employee's must be 21 years of age to participate
- Employee's can contribute up to 15% of their gross annual income.
- NCO matches 25% of the first 6% that an employee contributes.
- Employees are always 100% vested in their contributions. The Company match contribution will vest after three (3) years of service with NCO.
- The 401(k) Plan allows employees to invest for the future, while at the same time reducing current tax liability by deferring income tax on pre-tax contributions to the Plan. The Plan year is January 1 through December 31. NCO’s 401(k) plan is governed by and complies with all ERISA requirements.
Canadian Employee Benefits Program
NCO offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees. This benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
NCO also offers an Employee Assistance program (EAP) that is available to help employees and family members manage workplace stress and deal with personal and family issues. A toll free crisis phone line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program also offers up to 3 face-to-face sessions with a counselor when needed. In addition, the EAP offers a variety of other services that include discounts and saving plans to help with fitness, smoking cessation, and retirement and college planning. Employees are also able to access a vast collection of self-help tools and articles on the EAP website. The EAP program is provided at no cost to NCO employees.
US Employee Benefits Program
NCO offers a variety of benefits to their full time employees, including coverage for their spouse and children.
- Full Time Employees are eligible for Benefits the first of the month after completing 90 consecutive days of full time employment.
- Full Time Employees are automatically enrolled in the three company paid benefits:
- Basic Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Full Time Employees have the option of enrolling in Optional Benefits:
- Pre-Tax Medical Insurance - Coverage available for employee and eligible dependents
- Pre-Tax Dental Insurance - Coverage available for employee and eligible dependents
- Pre-Tax Vision Insurance - Coverage available for employee and eligible dependents
- Employee/Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Additional benefits including Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
Health Management Systems of America Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP is available to help employees and family members address personal and family matters such as parenting, education, financial and legal questions and emotional health.
- Employees are eligible for up to five face-to-face (or telephonic) sessions with a counselor
- Legal, financial and life event counseling is available by phone or the Web
- 24-hour, 7 day-a-week toll free hotline: 1-800-767-5320
- You can also visit the Website at www.my-life-resource.com (username: hmsa; password: myresource)
- NCO pays the cost of this benefit