NCO has the ability to predict how likely a debtor is to pay an account through NCO’s proprietary account scoring model. Our scoring models use the multiple character and behavior attributes stored in credit bureau reports to score portfolios. Using this model, accounts are scored and scrubbed to predict account payment probability with a high degree of accuracy.
NCO’s decision engine tool stores all segmentation logic, and automates. Once segmentation of client accounts is complete, NCO is able to be more productive by focusing on debtors who are more likely to pay. NCO’s segmentation decision engine provides clients with a wealth of benefits, including the following:
- Faster segmentation, as well as segmentation on a larger-scale.
- The cycle time is significantly reduced since the decision engine tool is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The decision engine reduces points of failure in the segmentation process.
- From a data security perspective, the decision engine process is more secure given that all data stays within the network.
- From an operations perspective, NCO sites now receive the segmented accounts faster.