Your Consumers Are Talking. Are You Listening?
The customer care landscape is evolving rapidly. While contact centers continue to remain a vital component of customer service and first line of customer communication, a recent study from the Yankee Group revealed that 70% of those polled agreed that consumers want access to company experts and support via social media. The survey results also indicated that 60 percent feel that social media interactions with a company would improve their brand loyalty.
As a channel that’s still taking shape, social media has inspired both excitement and intimidation in marketers as they try to embrace and optimize these influential tools. Customers are engaged in social media, but what are they saying? When do you reach out and what do you say? What does all the data mean? And how is applied to business and market strategy?
As an industry leader in customer care, NCO has the expertise to help clients enter this new world of communication. Our solution offers the opportunity to enter the social media arena based on an organization’s current level of participation. Using advanced web technologies and analytic tools, NCO provides a comprehensive, 360-degree view of social media “conversations” about brand(s), trends, and customer sentiment. Our experts carefully look for opportunities to elevate and protect your brand image, whether it’s thanking a customer for their comment, identifying and resolving product issues before they escalate, or alerting sales and marketing teams to new trends.
NCO’s social media offering includes the following options:
- Assessment & Recommendation: NCO will assess your current participation in the social media arena and will develop and execute a social media plan regardless of where an organization is in the space or it stage of maturity.
- Listen & Monitor: NCO will monitor the social media sites to discover real-time, relevant and impactful conversations about your brand(s). We look for mentions of your company, products and services, issues, and competitors to uncover both compliments and criticism that may be affecting customer loyalty.
- Comprehensive monitoring solution
- Focus on high-traffic sites initially and grow outreach program over time
- Carefully absorb what customers and competitors are saying about your brand(s) and/or company
- Develop keyword list for ongoing and special event circumstances
- Engage: NCO will engage with customers on your behalf. We manage real-time interactions across our team by assigning posts, managing post queues, categorizing posts based on priority, etc. Use NCO Engage to:
- Listen to customer conversations and choose when to participate in the conversation
- Manage brand reputation and build brand loyalty
- Manage misinformation
- Manage reputation-damaging crises before they worsen
- Stay abreast of your customers’ needs and concerns
- Measure & Report: NCO’s experienced social media experts will lead your data mining and analysis efforts by capturing the relevant social media chatter and providing you with valuable analysis and recommendations that will drive everything from product development to marketing strategy and even your company’s bottom line.
NCO’s social media solution takes a methodical, disciplined and customer-focused approach. We will:
- Collaborate across your organization to partner on responses when necessary
- Protect privacy where appropriate, by directing to alternative channels
- Maintain brand integrity by ensuring that your company is consistently represented using the appropriate branding
- Update FAQs and approved responses regularly
By incorporating social media with traditional customer care channels, NCO empowers the connection with customers like never before. We leverage conversations across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, industry forums and more to improve acquisition and retention, enhance brand loyalty and increase sales and revenue. From monitoring and measuring online reputation to engaging directly with customers, trust NCO to play an integral role in helping manage, meet, and exceed your customers’ expectations.