NCO, XO Communications & LiveVox Host Webinar on Optimizing Multi-Site Operations with Cloud-Based VoIP
When: April 11, 2012, 02:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
View the Webinar
Although most call centers have established multi-site operations, much of the promise of cross-site labor optimization remains substantially unrealized. Cloud based agent routing is changing the game by removing physical location barriers at an economical price - enabling global, sub-second warm transfers with real-time data screen pops for any agent in any location.
Technical complexity and expensive VoIP infrastructure have long forced operators to segment work by location, spawning functional workflow silos and limiting cross location routing. By eliminating the limitations brought on by traditional site-based architecture, Cloud-based VoIP establishes a unified virtual agent queue and allows calls to be matched to the right agent at the right time across the global enterprise.
Join NCO, XO Communications and LiveVox operations and technology executives as they map out how to leverage VoIP across multiple sites to create seamlessly linked centers. Hear real world scenarios of best practices and lessons learned. The event will be held at 2 PM, EST, Wednesday, April 11. Reserve your spot today, visit www.livevox.com.
- Optimize a global work-force and build efficient call escalation strategies
- Realize the inherent synergies of strategic sites
- Streamline process while gaining control and visibility across an enterprise of remote sites and/or home based agents
- Solve operational challenges like seasonality, tech portability, call volume spikes, and rapidly shifting client demands
- Leverage MPLS to solve network security and redundancy challenges across multiple sites
- Use existing resources to stay risk-averse in a fluid compliance environment
“How Cloud Based VoIP Optimizes Multi-Site Operations: Remove the Cost & Complexity of a Multi-Site Network and Achieve True Enterprise-Wide Synergy”
- Paul McGee, Director, Customer Contact Management, NCO Group
- Dan Toomey, Sr. Manager for WAN Solutions & Security Services Product Management, XO Communications
- Michael Reed, Chief Technology Officer, LiveVox
- Steve Vaughan, Sr. Director Product Mgmt, LiveVox
- John McNamara, Chief Marketing Officer, LiveVox, as Moderator